Tags (Youtube to Mp3)

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Tags (Youtube to Mp3)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Hello,
    I know this has been discussed a lot and it's said that the problems are solved with a new version but it doesn't work for me. I always download playlists, and when I click "tags" there is only a title of first mp3 file, and I cannot enable "auto number tracks" or "add artwork", What I can do - is change title (of the first mp3), album, year and genre(only change - not erase). Oh and I also can't change the artist name.

I did remove the program, and also manually deleted the folders before installing the new version, still doesn't work for me in version 3.

So, is it a program bug or only my problem?

Aline
    Participant
    Hello,
    Please, describe your problem more detailed. What program and what version of it are you using? Is there any error message appearing?
    Describe what you are doing step-by-step so that it is more easy to find the cause of your problem. What do you mean you can not enable "auto number tracks" or "add artwork"?

Anonymous
    I am using Free YouTube to MP3 Converter. version - 3.10.*any. No error message.
    So there is a possibility with this program to download whole playlists from youtube, and also to change "tags" before downloading which are basic information about an mp3 file. And my problem is that I can't change these tags. I open the "tags" tab, and for example check the box at "auto number tracks" so it would number all the mp3's from the downloaded playlist. When I close the "tags" tab (by clicking Ok), and reopen it again, my input is not changed (the box is unchecked). Same goes for "add artwork" option which downloads a picture of the video (a thumbnail) and attaches it to the mp3. I can check the box, but it will not save.
    I hope I described it good enough...

Anonymous
    I forgot to mention that it works well for single downloads, but not for whole playlists.

Aline
    Participant
    Thank you for the information. We will try to fix it for future releases.

Anonymous
    Just want to mention that with the new version artwork doesn't work even for single downloads anymore, very strange how the program changes all the time for me,,, aaand the tags are still not fixed

Anonymous
    Hi Aline,
    A response is good response. :) But I don't have the time to look for screen recording software and do it. I don't really need single downloads anyway, nor do I the artwork. But I do hope your programmers will fix the tags. Not all of them doesn't work by the way, only half of them.

Anonymous
    I will clarify a bit: I can change the tags using single downloads, I can't when downloading a playlist. But, with the 3.10.9 version, despite the artwork box being checked, it does not download it. And in fact, any tags are not applied to the downloaded file, so they are basicly useless currently. I will try to reinstall the program again, sometimes this helps for me.

Aline
    Participant
    Please, infrom me about result. Does the problem persist after reinstallation?

Anonymous
    Aline, sorry for a late response,
    I installed the new version there is still a little bit problems. The downloaded file will have artwork, and "year" 2011. All this is enabled by default. But if I try to, for exapmle, change the "album" tag, it will still be empty in the output file. So, now it is like that: you can't change the tags you are given or they wont work. The artwork for example does work by default, but if I uncheck the box and then check it again, I will not have artwork. And playlist tags - that's a mess I don't want to get into again...

Anonymous
    "Auto number tracks" seems to work though!

Anonymous
    Sorry, I'm not going to send an even more detailed description to the helpdesk, I am just going to work with what I have. I was here for bug reporting in the first place. :)

Aline
    Participant
    Hi Eric,
    thank you for bug report. But to fix it we need all details about the problem, because the problem is not reproduced on our computers and all tags work correctly. So, this problem can`t be solved at this moment because we have not all information about it.

Anonymous
    i am using 3.10.11 build 923. I see the they fixed the flv default and made it possible for mp3 to stay at default so thanks. but there is still a problem with the tags i assigned the title and artist but when i upload it to itunes i have to manually fix it myself. This is really annoying .. plz help or fix this real soon please

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.