Skype Video call recording issue

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Skype Video call recording issue

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Umar
    Hi,

I have downloaded the skype video call recorder. It was working perfectly before installing the new windows, but after i have reinstalled windows it start showing error "Recording will only start after other side has turned video on". I tried to restart the skype and video recorder, but didn't find the solution.

Need your assistance

Thanks

Mikki
    Hi Umar. Please update the program version in the following way:
    1. First uninstall all our programs:
    Click Start → All Programs → DVDVideoSoft → Uninstall (tick the option "complete uninstall")
    2. Download and install Free Video Call Recorder YouTube to MP3 Converter.
    If the problem repeats please send message with the subject ''For Mikki from Umar, forum: 7209'' to our support team. We'll do our best to help you to solve the problem.

rehan621
    Hi,

I have downloaded the skype video call recorder. It was working perfectly before upgrading to new version of skype video call recorder but after this it start showing error "we dont support your graphic system please upgrade your graphics drivers". I tried to restart and re install the skype and video recorder, but unable to find the solution.

Need your assistance

Thanks

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Please submit a request to our support team.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Please submit a request to our support team.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.