Signature problem (4003) persists on Youtube to MP3 converter.

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software Signature problem (4003) persists on Youtube to MP3 converter.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lautaro
    Hello forums,

Signature problem (4003) persists on my Youtube to MP3 converter even after several reinstallings, I have also restarted the program many times and my computer too, can't get it working by any means.
    Got the version 4.0.8.1127 and I'm a Windows 7 user. If anyone needs to know something else just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

GMec
    Participant
    Hey you guys, I have same issue, here Free YouTube Download version 4.0.8.1127 over Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.10586. I tried every standard troubleshoting, but still got the error when try download VEVO videos.

De Carvalho
    Participant
    Same problem with me. No solution yet?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

There might be a temporary issue, please check not weather it persists or not. If it persists, we need logs to investigate this issue. Please send me your log files for test:

1. Launch 'Log Report'
    Start → All programs (Apps on Windows 8) → DVDVideoSoft → Log Report or just press Ctrl+Alt+L.
    2. Click 'OK' to open the folder with archived logs.
    3. Send '_logs_to_send' as an attachment to support team

lexpansieri
    I'm really upset... I've first read this error was only with VEVO' videos, but it isn't. I've tried several times to convert and download the same song from a different channel, but it just doesn't go! I REALLY hope this problem gets solved... It surprises me that even in the LATEST version this problem still occurs. And I've got Windows 10. There's no difference between OS that I know so far.
    Please, fix it ASAP!

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for the supplied information. I've informed the engineers about the problem. They're investigating the problem right now. I'll contact you as soon as get any reply from them.

Lautaro
    Alright, got the new update installed and so far so good. Thanks everyone!

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Lautaro! Thank you for the feedback! Great that the problem is solved.

FrankyS
    Participant

4003 signature problem persists , how can I fix this ?

Nikky
    Nikky

Hi,
    We have fixed the problem. The corrected version of the program is published on the website.
    Please update and enjoy using the program.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Signature problem (4003) persists on Youtube to MP3 converter.’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.