Screen Video Recorder – Audio query

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software Screen Video Recorder – Audio query

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

philmscribe
    I've just downloaded the above program hoping to be record a video along with its accompanying sound. Is this possible or is this not available with this particular program?

Thanks.

P

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Free Screen Video Recorder records video from the screen and audio from the microphone. If you want to record audio from other sources, let us know, please.

jpoulin
    Participant
    I would like to and expect to be able to record a file containing both audio and video. The screen recorder is useless if it doesn't do that. The microphone input isn't a part of recording streaming video. Perhaps this is not the intended use of this program. If it is not, what is it intended to be used for?

CorinneFr
    Participant
    I have the same requirement to record audio along with the video so would find that functionality very useful if you were to develope it.

However, in the meantime recording the audio from the microphone output would be a work around but it is not working. I get the video in great quality but no audio. Is there a setting I need to change? I read on another post about downloading the Codec Pack which I have done but this has had no effect of getting the audio to record. Any other suggestions?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you for letting us know your needs. Your requests were sent to our developers. I'll inform you about result.

MsTrinityD
    Participant

Hello, I found this posting in attempting to find out why I wasn’t getting sound from the on-screen video I was recording. It seems that I would need to request that this application record the screen as well as record the computer system audio, not the microphone (as it seems that might actually record some room noises and such that I would not want in the video). I would like the video and audio to be recorded together internally as to make the quality better. Is this something that can be done, and done quickly? Otherwise, do you have another product that would download a video from a website that isn’t youtube (a business’s website, etc.)?

Please advise and thank you in advance for your time.

Nikky
    Nikky

Hello!

Thank you for the feedback. This feature will be realised soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.