Screen video recorder and codecs

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Photo&Images Screen video recorder and codecs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Nickel
    I  installed the full K-Lite Codec pack but when i use Free screen video recorder and i go to formats media i don't find the codecs xvid and so, only the 3 or 4 that are standard. What do i do wrong. I work with windows 8.

Foffster
    Participant
    Hi Mikki

I also installed the Full K-Lite Codec Pack but I don't see the Xvid codec. What do I need to do in order to make the codec visual within the Free screen video recorder? I also have windows 8.

Mikki
    Hi Foffster. Please, download and install the Xvid codec clicking  here. Best wishes, Mikki.

Foffster
    Participant
    Thank you Mikki! That file now lets me choose "x263vfw - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec" and this works fine. But still Xvid is not showing? I have not rebooted my computer if that needs to be done after installing the file for it to work.

Mikki
    Hi Foffster. Thanks for your feedback. Most probably Xvid codec haven't been installed on your computer again. Please one more time try to download the codec clicking  here. Best wishes, Mikki.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.