Screen Recorder problems

This topic contains 32 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Not to be rude, but I took a 36 minute recording of me drawing an item. Then when I put it in a movie maker, it could not be read. Then I tested it again in another. It still could not work. I played the recording bare. It said "Windows could not read this file format." I was using the default format, "Microsoft Video 1." I don't know if this helps. And I'd like the new version to have sound :)

Adria
    Try to choose some other video codec in Options - Media Formats - Video Codec, e.g. XviD MPEG-4 Codec. And record the video ones again. This should help.

Anonymous
    I tried doing that, but it wouldn't work in any codec.

Adria
    Miyuki, contact me via Helpdesk please. I'll need your output video file and the log files for tests:
    1. reproduce the error and close all DVDVideoSoft programs;
    2. go to Start => All programs => DVDVideoSoft => Tools => launch Log Report;
    3. click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs;
    4. attach "_logs_to_send" to your ticket.

Please write in Subject: "for Adria from Miyuki, Forum 4078".

Anonymous
    Actually, I think I figured out the problem. When I only take a five minute recording it works, but when I do 30 minute art drawings, it will not work. So I think it's the minutes I've recorded, not the codec.

Adria
    Thank you for the reply. I couldn't reproduce the problem. Please follow the instruction in my previous message and send me the log files. Thank you in advance ;)

Anonymous
    i have fun using it.. but in the end i cant manage to play it.. as i forget to click the stop button.. anyway i can fix it...

Adria
    Ken, please be more specific. Do you encounter any problems when using the Screen Recorder? If Yes, describe it please and inform me if you get any error messages. Feel free to contact me via Help desk. I'll be glad to help you.

Anonymous
    Ok, so I've sent the request :)

Adria
    Miyuki, thank you, I got your message ;)

Anonymous
    Hi Admin,
    I have just installed your Free Screen Video Recorder and as soon as I try to run it I get the message "Free Screen Video Recorder has stopped working". Taking the option to get help online, I get nothing as well.
    Hope you can help!

Anonymous
    I have recorded few files using free screen recorder. Out of 7  files, the first 4 files are working correctly. but the last 3 shows just a black screen. its quite important for me. is there any way i can fix those 3 files.

Adria
    wingsx, please register via Help desk and submit a request. In Subject write: "for Adria from wingsx, Forum 4078". Send me the problem files for test please:
    1. first, download and install Dropbox;
    2. drop a file into the Public folder.
    3. right-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies an Internet link to your file that you should send us.

Specify please what version of the program you were using and what presets you chose for the output file. Write step by step what you were doing.

Send me also the logs please:
    1. reproduce the error and close all DVDVideoSoft programs;
    2. go to Start => All programs => DVDVideoSoft => Tools => launch Log Report;
    3. click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs;
    4. attach "_logs_to_send" to your ticket.
    Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
    Hello.

I love using the screen recorder but there's something I can't get fixed.

I usually record drawings about 5 minutes. The first few files are all fine and I can use and view them. But later when I already took a few takes and I continue making 5 minute ones I am not able to view them and when I try to render them, the 5 minute video suddenly happens to be a 2 minute video and most footage is gone.
    I also tried to reinstall many times but it did not help.

Adria
    Leia, do you change any settings before you start getting short videos? Please inform me what options and settings you choose from the program window. Describe your actions step by step please, so that I could reproduce the problem.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.