Screen Recorder problems

This topic contains 32 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Hey, I dunno if it's to do with the settings or anything, but when I record with the screen recorder, some of the colours come out wrong (orange goes blue, green goes blue) and also, the quality is incredibly pixelated and terrible. All the other comments in the forum seem to be positive, but I think there may be something wring with mine.

Anonymous
    Hallo, leider kann ich nur in deutsch schreiben. Auf meinem Rechner ist Net Framework installiert. Trotzdem wird beim Installationsversuch von FreeScreenVideoRecorder immer nach NetFramework gefragt.

Danke für Antwort - gerne auf englisch

Anonymous
    It's ok, I tried changing the plug-in I was using and that fixed the problem, thanks anyway.

Anonymous
    Sorry, not plug-in, I meant codec.

Anonymous
    hi, I cannot watch the video which is recorded from full screen (I can see the video is playing but the screen is just black)
    I did not encounter any problem with other video recording options,
    the screen size is 1920 x 1080, is it too big for recording???
    or does it related to the video codec or something? I have tried Intel IYUV codec and Cinepak codex by Radius,
    I am an idiot in computer, so thanks for your help!

Helene
    Participant
    Michelle, try to record the video  from full screen using another video codec. Go to Options -> Media Formats and change the video codec.

Anonymous
    I don't know why but everytime i record using any recording softwares, the computer goes slow and after a while screen goes black, recovers and so on... what to do? 'till now i can only record using online scren recorders like screencastle.com ...

Helene
    Participant
    Are you using our Free Screen Video Recorder? What version of the program do you have on your PC?

Anonymous
    Hi, When I record using the ScreenVideoRecorder, there's no sound. How can I fix this?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Jamie! Free Screen Video Recorder doesn't record sound.

babyjogger
    Participant
    Hi, me too have the same problem (record using ScreenVideoRecorder there is no sound). can you please tell me the solution..

Nikky
    Nikky
    babyjogger, the program doesn't record sound, maybe we'll add this function into it one day, but we cannot promise when.

Anonymous
    hope u can add  the the record sound function a.s.a.p . I like this programmer , it's easy to use .  but that havn't record sound is a big big problem

Anonymous
    Video without audio is like if you're watching a Charlie Chaplin movie!...

Helene
    Participant
    Hello! Thank you for your commets! Maybe in the future we will add this function.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.