Screen Location from Free Studio Manager

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Screen Location from Free Studio Manager

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DVDVideoSoft 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RCoen
    Participant

Hello, is there a registry setting I can tweak to change the starting screen location for Free Studio Manager Vn. 4.1.3.60? Right now it defaults to the lower right hand corner of my screen and cuts off most of the menu items. I can move it, but as you can imagine this gets to be a bit iconvenient.

Thanks in advance!

Bob

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

Bob, by default it appears in the centre of the screen, but may be you use several monitors?

RCoen
    Participant

Indeed I am using several montitors, but by default it is displaying in the middle of monitors one and two and cutting of the top of the menu. I can only see items 6 and lower and now cannot move the window (when I right click the only options are minimize and close). Can you kindly advise?

Thanks,

Bob

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

Please clarify, you connect several monitors to one pc?

You mentioned Free Studio Manager. And what about programs? Do you have the same problem?

RCoen
    Participant

I do have several monitors but this is the only program that exhibits this problem.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

RCoen, I think it may be a bug, in fact we haven’t tested our programs for several monitors. We’ll do it right now. I hope we’ll find a solution soon, please wait.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.