Removing Top and Bottom Frames

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  DVDVideoSoft 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

momonanta

I just have to say first that I love this converter, its so easy to use and it converts perfectly! Just one thing though, when I convert movies and put them on my ipod video, it shows a black frame on the top and bottom of the video so basically it takes up half of the screen in total. Is there any way to remove this? Thanks!

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

I need to know the model of your iPod and the preset you use. You should also send me one of your original movies for tests. I’ve emailed you about how to do it.

momonanta

Whats a preset? I have the 80GB ipod classic. Thanks for the email, ill send a movie soon, theyre pretty huge though so dont hold your breath =P

cuttie_thebest
    Participant

i use the same preset on the old converter, but in the newer version, the frames on the side still appear.

cuttie_thebest
    Participant

I use a sony PSP by the way~

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

ok, we will test your file

boyzur
    Participant

Yeah I’m having the same problem as cuttie_thebest. Everything is working fine except for a pair of black frames that appear on the sides of a video that I’ve downloaded for my psp slim. The preset I’m using is:

Psp highest quality (MPEG4, 29.97 fps, 368×208; AAC)

Thank you

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

As I understand your input video aspect ratio doesn’t match PSP aspect ratio. There are 3 ways: add black frames, stretch video or cut it. We chose the first variant and what way do you prefer?

boyzur
    Participant

I use the full screen option on my psp. But nevermind, I’ve just downloaded version 3.1.1.2 I’m more familiar with it and I like it better than the newer version personally. Oh I before I forget, I just wanted to thank you for the free videosoft software you offer here. I use your conversion software to convert videos to my psp slim and it works perfectly. Thank you for making great software !!!!

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

thanks for kind words 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.