Problems with movies destined for YT members

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Problems with movies destined for YT members

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kerbicz
    Hi, I'm an occasional user of your software; till now I didn't meet serious problems, but now I've got one. The YT Downloader refuses to download videos that are destined for You Tube members. When I encounter such movie, your program tells me to register in YT and start downloading again - but after I've done this (I have a YT account, via Google) - it refuses to download again. Looks as if your software does not actually recognise whether the user is registered as a YT member or not. What can be done?

TiA for any help

Thanks for your generosity in sharing the results of your work with us.

Kerbicz

kerbicz
    A little correction. I meant to say :" When I encounter such movie, your program tells me to LOG  in YT and start downloading again - but after I've done this (I have a YT account, via Google) - it refuses to download again. "

In my original post I wrote "register" instead of "log in". Of course, I am a registered user of You Tube.

k.

kerbicz
    And one more addition. Now I've installed the newest version (Free Studio 6.5.10.1113), but it didn't help. The downloader now says just "Error 1001"
    k.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

Please send me your log files for test:
    1. Launch 'Log Report'
    Start → All programs (Apps on Windows 8) → DVDVideoSoft → Log Report or just press Ctrl+Alt+L.
    2. Click 'OK' to open the folder with archived logs.
    3. Send '_logs_to_send' as an attachment to support team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.