Problem with free video editor & uploading on youtube

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Problem with free video editor & uploading on youtube

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tom Lund
    Participant

Here’s my situation – I’m able to download the youtube video to my dvd once i use the free youtube to dvd converter however – when i try to edit it using the video editor, everytime i try to pull that circle to edit out parts of the video using my mouse (which i didn’t have a problem with the last version of it before the upgrade), the window keeps closing, I really don’t want to have to wait for the video editor to edit what i don’t want, again, i didn’t have that problem before the upgrade to an new version. 2ndly – when i do finally have the cut version of the youtube video & then upload it back to youtube but when i do that a messeaage apperars that says “the video has failed to process, please make sure you are uploading a supported type file.” I never had that problem before until i upgraded to the new version, can someone help me. Thanks

Nikky
    Nikky

Hi Tom!

Please contact support team and attach the file that you edit to test the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.