Premium Memership Free Video Editor

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software Premium Memership Free Video Editor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

neIVIe515
    I haven't been able to find what exactly I'm getting with the "premium membership".  I see when I'm trying to Convert to MP4 that original format is greyed out so I get that one.  Are there any other video formats available on the premium like MP4 720x480 H.264?

jpoulin
    Participant
    I am still having trouble with the "Original Format" being greyed out and unusable. I have downloaded and installed the "Major Release " of Free Studio 6.5.7.1015  with the same results. I have also downloaded three versions of Free Video Editor last one being version 1.4.17.1019 and installed them all separately as you suggested. All of those also yielded the same result, the save to "Original Format" doesn't work, is greyed out.  It seams that the problem persists. You asked someone why they would install an older version of the software, this is the reason, the older software works and the new version doesn't. I have also found that the back up function (fast reverse) doesn't work in this latest version and files converted to avi aren't as sharp as with the "Original Format".

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Please submit a request to support team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.