New BETA build 1009 released

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements New BETA build 1009 released

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DVDVideoSoft_007 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Nikky
    Nikky
    Dear Users,

we are glad to inform you that we have prepared new beta versions of your favourite YouTube programs with major bug fixes. We ask you for cooperation as we need your feedback. Download the programs:

Free YouTube Download
    Free YouTube to MP3 Converter

Thanks in advance! We really appreciate your time and efforts!

Anonymous
    good god 9 hours and not a soul posts please i need to if the following problems are gone
    okb problem mpeg problem video download and all other errors (ie not available in country) please my computer speed sucks and i want to know before i install

Nikky
    Nikky
    These problems have been solved. Try to use beta version posted above. If you have any error message, please contact our support team. Write in the subject "From mr x, forum 6200"

Anonymous
    so was it youtubes file hostng change that coasd 0kb problem and mpeg problem or something else im not aware of?

DVDVideoSoft_007
    Participant
    Mr x, you're right. That happened due to YouTube changes.

Anonymous
    so the bata works with youtubes new fial hosting?

Anonymous
    I tried this and the download just stops at 0.50% and slows down my entire computer

Anonymous
    Do you have some older version of youtube download?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Mahias, older versions of downloaders maybe non-functional. Please, download the latest version as it contains all necessary fixes and improvements.

Anonymous
    Hello. I download new version where I have problems to make format 720 x 576 (4:3). If I make custom settings (AVI) ... I get out only long picture without voice. Can you help me, how is the best solution that the picture will be right format. I need 4:3 ...

Anonymous
    And by the way, YouTube download is really great program! Compliments

Anonymous
    So my 8 month old build of the converter has stopped working and I downloaded this version straight away, and it works well!
    Except it's tricky to get autonumbering to work in tags... also have to use a custom quality preset now to get my 44.1kHz sampling rate mp3s.
    But great job on the program, fast and efficient!
    Also, good news is that recently youtube changed the hd audio to allow more than 16kHz sound frequency, proper high quality now! (this was around 6th August it seems, might've been when the program stopped working too.)

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Eric! Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. As for the tags, please submit a request to our Help Desk describing the details. Write in the subject "For Nikky from Eric, forum 6200"

Anonymous
    title says 1009 but all i can find is 1005

Anonymous
    wears 1009? link says 1005 not reloading intell its up to date

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.