netflix video downloader resolutions

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software netflix video downloader resolutions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Adria 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mrclean
    Participant

Just curious,
    Why only standard quality of 512 by 384? Great tool besides not having any quality options.
    I have yet to see any software be able to download Netflix like the way this tool does. Can someone prove me wrong?
    The other ones only stream/record as you watch. This one downloads quickly just like the youtube video rippers.
    impressive.

themorgue
    Participant

adding to the question….if i purchase the premium membership, will i be able to download with better quality?

Nikky
    Nikky

Hey, try the latest version released yesterday to get more options.
    Here is the link to download it

themorgue
    Participant

unfortunately the latest version did not have any options to download with better quality. i don’t mind spending the money for a premium membership but thsi would be the only reason to do so. so if i purchase the premium membership, will it give me the option to download at 720 or 1080?

themorgue
    Participant

nevermind, i just purchased the premium membership and there’s nothing more added to help in this department. i appreciate your time though.

DJQuad
    Participant

v1.0.6 is giving me 240p quality as well.

themorgue
    Participant

hopefully the next upgrade will fix this problem.

Adria

We are sorry to inform you that we do not support Free Downloader for Netflix anymore. The program is not available for download now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.