MP4 can't be played in Firefox after conversion with Video Editor

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software MP4 can't be played in Firefox after conversion with Video Editor

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jens Jensen
    Participant
    I have a mp4 file which I can play in firefox. After I cut out 2 pieces with Free Video Editor I saved it again as mp4. I had to convert it again because I only have the free version and not able to use the original format. When I now play the converted mp4 firefox thinks it is damaged while other like windows media player or vlc can play the video.
    So what is the problem and does the Premium Membership where I can use the original format solve the problem?

I have now an 8MB video file. How can I post it?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Jens!

Could you please send me one problem video for tests? First, check its size please.
    If your file is less than 10 mb, attach it to your ticket. If it is more than 10 mb, follow this instruction please:
    1. download dropbox
    2. install dropbox on your PC and create an account;
    3. drop a file into the Public folder;
    4. right-click this file, then choose Dropbox > Copy Public Link. This copies an Internet link to your file that you should send to support team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.