Mayday Mayday……..small thumbnails?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software Mayday Mayday……..small thumbnails?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Adrian M
    Participant
    G'day Nikky. It has been more than a month, maybe 2 since I called out re. why videos are no longer downloaded as 480p, 1080p in MP4. I don't like WEBM and MKV something something. They are giving me the creeps *shivers*. Just updated downloader because much to my bewildered for last few days it keep dropping out before any videos can be downloaded. When I say dropping out I mean the whole shebang. It just....dropped out. Poof. Have to click downloader up again but a minute later it dropped out. Whaaaat is happening (fists waving in air)

So, I was forced to update it thinking eevveeerything will be sweet as. Not so. Well sort of. It is downloading ok but to my surprise it still cannot able to do 480p in MP4 thou I was assured everything's will be fixed by now. Well, that was the response I got 2 months ago I reckon?

So, with updated downloader now all the thumbnails are small again, not the bigger square ones which I like because they are nice and tidy. is there a change in system again? Please reply, I am not in a pretty good state of mind. as you can notice. Merry Xmas...........

Adrian M
    Participant
    Hello can you pleas response? I cannot afford another setback at this stage. thank.

Adrian M
    Participant
    Presuming you are away on xmas leave. Can you please get back to me why I cannot get 360p and 480p MP4?  And why all 720p thumbnail are in smaller and ugly rectangle. The last 10 months have been okay except for no 480p MP4 but since I have updated few days ago I still cannot do 480p on MP4 and thumbnail now back to rectangle again as like many years ago. It seems with every new version something good gets dropped out. Please respond as I cannot get delayed again due to some issues. Thank you.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Adrian!

Sorry for the late reply. You'd better contact support team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.