latest version of classic?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software latest version of classic?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  downldlikecrzy 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

downldlikecrzy
    Participant

I prefer classic to the new version for the same reasons people state in other threads. More options in classic especially download filename options. Why remove such basic features from the new one?

Well classic will only download 20 videos at a time. I keep getting a message for new version but even the link Nikki posted last week downloads regular not classic.

Classic is the best downloader, I want to keep using it, but how can i get a newer version? 20 limit is hard i can’t feed it a playlist of 100 videos at all 🙁

downldlikecrzy
    Participant

Also, upload date does not display correctly. This is still version 3.2.80 build 328. Is there actually a newer one?
    Thanks

Stewart
    Participant

Classic is way better than what the feature barren regular version now is.

Stewart
    Participant

It looks like it now has some but not all of the features back that classic has.

Stewart
    Participant

Oh but playlists at all are premium now. Disappointing.

downldlikecrzy
    Participant

It’s a shame this program was great once and is falling apart. I updated this morning and same thing: watch list only 20 videos can be downloaded at once and upload date is not output in file name, just six digits I can’t seem to relate to the video upload date. Not even repsonse from developers for these concerns.
    I paid for premium in the past but never again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘latest version of classic?’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.