I've downloaded 15-20 videos and not one of them sync's onto my ipod

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software I've downloaded 15-20 videos and not one of them sync's onto my ipod

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

napoleon
    I used the latest version of this software and now I cant put any of these Downloaded you tube videos on my ipod.0-20 is there something wrong with the software? This is extremly frustrating.

napoleon
    This has happened before but since this update not one video will sync onto my ipod.I've downloaded at least 20 + videos not one worked.They go on itunes but not my ipod.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    napoleon, specify your iPod model and the preset you select in the program.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    and what error message do you get?

napoleon
    It does'nt get an error message.It just does not add the videos.I have the 2006 5th generation ipod.

napoleon
    I had the preset on high quality video.I was downloading hq videos off youtube, for instance thriller and beat it in HQ.

napoleon
    Thanks, I created the ipod/iphone version and it worked I am downloading them again in the 5th G ipod preset becuase I had it on just ipod not  the ipod 5g if it does'nt work I'll just create ipod/iphone versions.Regardless it works that way,I really appreciate the help because I was getting frustrated.

Anonymous
    hello, I have an ipod touch 4th generation and I am using the Free YouTube to ipod converter. when I download songs they appear in my iTune library and there is a playlist with today's downloads but when I connect my iPod it won't sync, Actually if I press sync it says it does but when I check the songs aren't on my iPod! Please help!

Mikki
    Hi Christalla. I suggest you to update your iTunes software version or try using a new or different sync/charge cable. If the problem repeats, please try to find more information about it here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.