Information about Video Detection/Downloading Errors

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Information about Video Detection/Downloading Errors

This topic contains 261 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 262 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    seriously the best app ever and the best group of people working on it ever; if only businesses operated like this. Thank you guys. Love what ya do!

Anonymous
    Downloaded it again from the link above, still doesn't work.

Keeps giving me a "This video is not available in your country" error and I'm in America FFS.

Anonymous
    Ouh my god. Just downloaded the new version and it work again. Thank you so much! *O*!

Anonymous
    Also it doesn't let you download playlist.

DVDVideoSoft_007
    Participant
    The new v.916 has just been uploaded, try it please. It fixes known video download problems.

DVDVideoSoft_007
    Participant
    Hi Aki, please contact us via Helpdesk or on Facebook so we can analyse the case and help you. But I'm almost sure this problem will disappear if you install v. 916 - http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-YouTube-Download.htm

Anonymous
    Just downloaded 916 and it was working. I hope this fixes everything and you guys can go have a beer. Job well done.

Anonymous
    Thank you so much for your hard work. The new version works. <3

DVDVideoSoft_007
    Participant
    Thank you too! your feedback and support are precious for us.

Anonymous
    Downloaded my first video again - worked a treat! Thank you guys for fixing this so quickly ...

a. c. skinner
    Participant
    If I am understanding correctly, I believe I'm having the same problem as Mike of no longer being able to choose the download file format and quality/size, but I am only downloading the audio from the video file.  Do I need to contact the support team?

Anonymous
    It still isn't letting me download anything off youtube. Its all fine and dandy until I hit "download" and then it suddenly stops at .50% and doesn't do a thing after. Hurry and fix this!

Anonymous
    916 fixed my problem. Thanks!!!

Anonymous
    Just for feedback to the support team, unfortunately I am still getting the error "Unable to load DLL tier0-pinv-1.dll". This is with the latest download version .916 FreeYouTubeDownload. I've redownloaded the application, reinstalled a couple of times, and it doesn't appear to be a system .dll problem. I believe this is the same error that occured with ver .915. I was going to wait to see if any other users reported the same problem.

Anonymous
    Hi,
    Just a quick note to let you know I have reinstalled the new release of FYT Download and everything is working fine again. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 262 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.