How do I open the Free Studio Manager??

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements How do I open the Free Studio Manager??

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Everyone 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Everyone
    Participant
    Immediately after installing Free Studio, it launches a Free Studio Manager, from which I can conveniently open any of the components of Free Studio; but after closing the Free Studio Manager window, I can't figure out how to open it again!

In the Program Files folder, in the DVDVideoSoft folder, I can't seem to find the ".exe" file for opening the Free Studio Manager anywhere...

I can easily find and open any of the individual components of Free Studio, such as the YouTube Downloader, Audio Converter, etc., because they each have their own folder and ".exe" file, but why doesn't the Free Studio Manager have its own ".exe" file?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Go to Start => All programs => DVDVideoSoft => DVDVideoSoft Free Studio.
    You may also create a shortcut on the desktop to open Free Studio easily. You may activate this option during the installation process.

Everyone
    Participant
    That doesn't seem to work in Windows 8. The method you described actually worked fine for me when I used Free Studio in Windows XP - I could find the Free Studio Manager from the start menu, just as you said.

But when I install Free Studio in Windows 8, Free Studio does not to appear in the start menu automatically - I have to manually "pin" the components of Free Studio into the start menu. However, I can't "pin" Free Studio Manager to the start menu, because in the Program Files -> DVDVideoSoft folder, I can't find "Free Studio Manager" anywhere. There is a folder for each component of Free Studio (i.e., Free 3D Photo Maker, Free YouTube Uploader, etc.), but there is no "Free Studio Manager" folder.

Everyone
    Participant
    Okay, I think I figured out what was wrong.

Previously when I installed Free Studio, I unchecked the box for creating a desktop icon, thinking that there's no need to because I wouldn't need the desktop shortcut, but I didn't realize that doing so also prevents the Free Studio Manager from appearing in my Start menu.

I just installed Free Studio again, but kept the box checked this time and the Free Studio Manager did appear in my start menu.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.