Free YouTube Download won't stop putting thumbnail on MP3s.

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Photo&Images Free YouTube Download won't stop putting thumbnail on MP3s.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Burrito 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Burrito
    Participant
    Whenever I used Free YouTube Download before, it would convert the videos (song videos) without a picture on it, but now it randomly takes the thumbnail and has that picture show up on my computer and phone. It started out of nowhere when I was converting songs sometime yesterday.

I'm still having this problem so can someone answer these two questions: How do I get it to go back to converting without any pictures? Also, how do I get rid of the pictures that it already put on the converted songs?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Try to untick the option 'Save covers' in Tools => Options => Output.

Burrito
    Participant
    Sorry, I should've mentioned that 'Save Covers' is already unchecked. Most of the time, the covers are saved, but sometimes they don't so I don't know if it's a random glitch or something. I just want it fixed and I also would appreciate it if you knew a way that I could get the covers off of the songs I already got through YouTube Download. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.