free youtube download stops for certain channels with no errors displaying?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software free youtube download stops for certain channels with no errors displaying?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tyler Wood
    Hi,
    Every once in a while, when converting a channel, free youtube download(or free youtube to mp3 converter, too) will randomly hang and be stuck at a certain point in the channel downloading/converting process.
    I have it set for numbering the file names as well as including the upload date.
    I'm honestly lost as to what to do here. A channel as an example that hangs for me is
    http://www.youtube.com/user/intechdude300

I've attempted to simplify playlists (what does this mean)? I've also noticed that when attempting to convert a channel this size my ram utilization goes up by quite an amount - free youtube doftware whether mp3 converter or downloader uses close to 1.6 gb of ram.
    Can anyone help me? Somewhat frustrating as I paid for the premium subscription.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Tyler! Please download the the latest version. If the problem persists, send us logs:

1. Launch 'Log Report'
    Start → All programs (Apps on Windows 8) → DVDVideoSoft → Log Report or just press Ctrl+Alt+L.
    2. Click 'OK' to open the folder with archived logs.
    3. Send '_logs_to_send' to Help Desk.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.