Free Youtube Download "No video to download"

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Free Youtube Download "No video to download"

This topic contains 45 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  cokayi 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    The new version does the trick! Great work! Thank you very much.

Anonymous
    Im having the same problem i download a playlist it says No Video to Download then when i try just one video it does the same thing it worked for one day then it screwed up the next day i need help fixing it.

Anonymous
    Downloaded latest version of YouTube downloader.  When I pick on share there is no box below to pull link from.  I have to go into the html page and find the file name (usually the ogtitle or one of these og script definitions.  Is there something different happening with this newest version or is the way I do it  wrong even though it has worked fine in the pas or is this that vevo problem or does YouTube now not allow share on many videos?

Thanks for assistance
    Royal

Mark Pool
    I'm getting the same message: "No video to download." I've re-installed the so-called new installation twice. No luck. What's going on?

Anonymous
    HELLO!!! I've been using your software(YouTube to iPod converter) for years and just recently it has been giving me the hardest time. Videos will not convert  and it continues to say download error in red letters. I understand this might be because YouTube changed it layout but could you fix it as fast as you can. I need your program in order to finish my project and this is really holding me up. I uninstalled the software more than once and it fixed the problem for a short time but now that doesn't work anymore. I tried the YouTube uploader and its the same problem. PLEASE DO SOME TESTS AND FIX THIS!!! I'm begging you!!!! T.T

Anonymous
    Whenever I try to download one of the browser extensions, I get this error message

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

I tried it for all 3 browsers. Any suggestions?

Anonymous
    In my case, i had in internet explorer some proxy settings. Today the proxy wasn't working, so not does the dvdvideosoft downloader also. Check this

Mikki
    Hi Asdf. If you are using proxy connection, and if the proxy is not working it is logically that our program will also not download/convert correctly. Check your proxy connection or use another one.

Mark Pool
    I have un-installed and re-installed the FreeYouTubetoMp3 program two or three times. Still getting the message: "No video to download".

Mikki
    Hi Mark. Thanks for the report. Please send your log files in the message with the subject ''For Mikki , forum: 7265'' to our support team. We'll do our best to help you to solve the problem.
    Instruction for sending logs:
    Open our program Free YouTube to mp3 Converter, then hit Ctrl+Alt+L in the program > After the report has been generated) Click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs > Attach "_logs_to_send" to your ticket.

Anonymous
    ...same problem here... ''no video to download''... any ideas...???
    Thanx in advance...!!

Anonymous
    ... i've got... v3.12.12 build 827.

Mikki
    Hi Tasos. Please send your log files in the message with the subject ''For Mikki , forum: 7265'' to our support team. We'll do our best to help you to solve the problem.
    Instruction for sending logs:
    Open our program Free YouTube to mp3 Converter, then hit Ctrl+Alt+L in the program > After the report has been generated) Click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs > Attach "_logs_to_send" to your ticket.

Anonymous
    The same problem here. v3.12.12 build 827. Is it solved?
    Thanks

Mikki
    Hi Alex. Thanks for the report. Please follow the instructions from my message above and send your log files to me. Best wishes, Mikki.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.