Free Video Editor to wind fast-forward/-backward

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio editing software Free Video Editor to wind fast-forward/-backward

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alyeena 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Eliiiiisa
    Participant
    Hi,

I am using Free Video Editor 1.4.11 build 219 to cut my videos. A very good tool!

But I am missing one function which other cutting tools have, which is winding fast-forward/-backward.

Forward is only working by using the function "PLAY" which means in a normal speed but not fast.

And winding forwards/backwards is only working in slow-motion.

By using the slide control you can wind fast-forward/-backward, but it is very unprecise and you have up to 30 seconds mismatch.

Is there maybe a combination of buttons which make it possible to wind fast-forward/-backward?

Unfortunately in "How to use Free Video Editor" there are no hints about this.

If this function is not available, I hereby want to make a proposition to make it better: lease include this function in future Free Video Editor versions. That would be great!

Regards Elisa

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi! At the moment we do not have such option in the program. But thanks a lot for letting us know your needs.
    I have forwarded a request to the developers and as soon as they answer me whether it is possible to add this function, I will let you know.

homi3kh
    Participant
    I am also needing this option, please also make us able to choose how much second to fast forward.
    Right now there is only navigation by frame button, we would like to navigate video by second too and make this an option where we can choose how many second to fast forward to.

Thanks the only downfall in this tool is this one. So please add this features asap.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thanks a lot for letting us know your needs.
    I have forwarded a request to the developers and as soon as they answer me whether it is possible to add this function, I will let you know.

Alyeena
    Participant
    Darned good idea !!! I need this function too ;) When can it be used ?  Thanks !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.