Free Screen Video Recorder Better Frames Per Second

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Free Screen Video Recorder Better Frames Per Second

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Pspboy17
    I am using Free Screen Video Recorder and I can't seen to find an option to increase the amount of frames per second? I need higher frames to record, as it is impossible to watch a two frame per second video.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! The programs doesn't have the option to change amount of frames per second. However, you may change the number of keyframes if choose another video codec in Options => Media Formats tab.

Anonymous
    Привет хотелось бы увидеть в дальнейшем чтобы  в программе скрынов была определённая или самому можна было выставить кнопочку тоесть по нажатии какой то определенной кнопки программа   запускала тот или иной скрыншот и также с видео, и все былобы супер .

Nikky
    Nikky
    Aleks, как мы поняли, вы имеете ввиду сочетание клавиш (горячие клавиши), на данный момент они в программе не предусмотрены.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.