Fix for the problem caused by YouTube changes in user channels is available.

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Fix for the problem caused by YouTube changes in user channels is available.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mikki 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mikki
    Fix for the problem caused by YouTube changes in user channels is available.
    Now these links can be downloaded again, as a set of playlists, parsed automatically.
    Please everybody, try our latest beta version and send us feedback. Thanks in advance.

jd4592
    Participant
    Can you fix it so it can download the channel. For example when I paste https://www.youtube.com/user/EminemVEVO

It gives me a dozen links of playlists. I just want to download it as 1 channel.

Helen
    Participant
    This feature, to download channel playlists to separate folders, was requested by users, and implemented by the developer team. Just saying, DVDVideoSoft YouTube Download today is the world's only downloader capable of channel download.

jd4592
    Participant
    So we can't have the option of just downloading the channel. Having it download as playlists gives a lot of duplicate videos. Having it do this downloads video that aren't even from the channel. It downloads user created playlist. I like it better just downloading the channel. How can I do just that

Mikki
    Hi Guys. Thanks for all reports. We are preparing new program version that will work correctly without any problem. It should be released soon. Please be patient. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.