Mozilla Firefox Extension Officially Released!

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Mozilla Firefox Extension Officially Released!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  removals24 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Nikky
    Nikky
    Now downloading of videos and MP3 audio from YouTube has become as simple as never. The users of Mozilla Firefox can download videos, audio and complete playlists by clicking the corresponding button on YouTube page.

Get the new extension by downloading the latest versions of Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
    and Free YouTube Download!

hellslave_666
    Participant
    I installed the latest Free Studio, and have no extension or buttons.

Anonymous
    It does not work with Firefox 17.01

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Our engineers have tested the extension once more and couldn't reproduce the problem on Firefox 17.01. We advise you to launch Task Manager and look whether Firefox's processes functioning at the moment or not. If you find such processes working, finalize them and try to download the video from the browser once more.

Anonymous
    I've tried to get the extension to work with chrome and firefox multiple times but it keeps failing to succeed. Ive redownloaded the new version of Free Youtube to mp3 but the extension still isnt showing up in the extension list. And all of those links for the correct download are not working either.

Anonymous
    Ich habe ein riesen problem wenn ich normal youtube converter an machen will. öffnet sich ein fenster da steht drinne : Die Schriftart Arial unterstützt den Schnitt Underline nicht.
    ( Run Log Report utility? )

Anonymous
    Hi, I try what you say, I restart computer, your extension is not work for me I try Firefox it now work it says it is enable but it not work on youtube and I try Chrome also it do not work. Please help this software is give me headache. Thank you please.

Anonymous
    Hi,

I installed the extension for Firefox (17.0.1) but I don't see any download button and I have no clue where it should appear.

In the add-ons manager the extension appears as installed.

Thanks

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Karl, follow the instruction, please:

- launch Task Manager;
    - if some processes of Mozilla Firefox are running, finalize them all and re-start the browser.

Anonymous
    Hi Nikky,

I already did this, but still doesn't work.

I installed the Chrome extension too, but it doesn't work too.

Thanks

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Karl! Please submit a request to our support team. Write in the subject "For Nikky from Karl, forum 6502".

Anonymous
    hi, is  anything from dvdvideosof available for linux? thanks.

Joyce
    Participant
    Hi, at the moment our programs work only on Windows OS.

Anonymous
    I would like to use the Firefox extension in Comodo IceDragon, but it is not recognized during the installation. Can you provide a downloadable xpi file to facilitate installation into Comodo IceDragon?

Anonymous
    how do you remove it from firefox. not disable it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.