File created with Free Video Call Recorder for Skype

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Video and audio conversion software File created with Free Video Call Recorder for Skype

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CurrentResident
    Participant
    I used DVDVideoSoft's Free Video Call Recorder for Skype Version 1.2.25 build 1122 to record a Skype call today.
    I could not play the mp4 video with any player I have, including VLC.
    I downloaded DVDVideoSoft's Free Audio Converter v.5.0.52 build 1122 to convert it to another type that I could play, and I received a Warning message stating "Some files were not opened: file.mp4 (DRM protected file)" - really?
    Free Video Call Recorder for Skype records videos that are DRM protected??
    Help me out here!

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Please send us your file for test to Help Desk

wolfie
    I had the exact same problem , spent hours trying all sorts of software to remove the DRM , why oh why do software developers release so called new versions that turn out to be crap , is there anyway to resolve this issue as it was an important file due to its content of being a meeting held online over skype ??

wolfie
    Is anyone going to reply or not , is this issue fixed , is there a fix i can use to take the DRM off with , tried every program i can find not one will remove the DRM and why is it on there anyway ???

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Please send us your files for test, we need to analyze them ASAP! You may send them to our support team. Write in the subject 'For Nikky from <your name>, forum 9684'.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.