ERROR 4003

This topic contains 15 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Adria 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Jayzt69er
    Participant
    try to download songs and most the url's I put in come up with error 4003 I have the downloaded the new version and still have the same problem since I've had this I've never had a problem so can anyone tell me what it is please???

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi!

Most probably it is the bug in our program. We are working to fix it.Stay tuned and we´ll inform you about result.

GhostHV
    Participant
    ah i was about to post about this , thought it may have been not installed properly or im missing something from windows to run it .. OS: Windows 7 , 8Gb ram , Radeon HD7750.

petee
    Great work it up and running...
    A question, why do I always have to choose "mp3 high quality joint stereo", everytime the program starts.
    ???
    In old versions it Always startded with this when i choosed it when I pressed the bar??

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

The 'Error 4003' has been fixed. Just restart the app to get the fix.

hlpke
    Participant
    Hi,

Just updated my Free Youtube Downloader to version 4.0.2 and got the same error message on all video's.
    Already re-installed the program but error is still there....

Jackie Tennyson
    Participant
    I am having the same issue too. I updated the downloader to its latest version (version 4.0.2) and tried to download a video, got the error 4003 message. I restarted the computer, opened the downloader again, and tried to download a video, got the same error 4003 message. Help me please!

al7532
    Participant
    i get the 4003on all songs

alimare8
    Participant
    También tengo el mismo problema, acabo de actualizar a la version 4.02 y me da error en algunos videos :S

Azarooza
    Participant
    Same problem for me: Error4003.

Tried fresh install of software and update to latest build, error remains.

Any news on this?

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello!

This issie was fixed. Just restart the app to get the fix.

Azarooza
    Participant
    I have restarted the program several times, and I'm still getting the error.

When you say restart the app, can be more specific please?
    I'm a PC Windows user.

Thanks.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Azarooza!

Make sure that you use the latest version of Free YouTube Download 4.0.3.1019

xandaxs
    Participant

I still get this error as of today. Already reinstalled, uninstalled and cleaned the computer for a fresh install and the error persists.
    How can I fix this?

Adria

Good day,
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We’re working on a fix for this right now and will contact you as soon as the problem is solved. Thanks for the heads-up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.