Does youtube uploader convert video files?

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software Does youtube uploader convert video files?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shadow12345 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shadow12345

I am using your Youtube uploader and it is working great. However, I wonder if the uploader converts the input files then upload later?

Because I want the files submitted to youtube identical to the ones on my computer, I don’t want them to be editted in any way.

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

The current version of YouTube Uploader (2.2.3.50) doesn’t convert video. It uploads an original file and then YouTube converts this uploaded movie according its standarts.

We plan to return the Trim option to our program (it’s temporary disabled now), so YouTube Uploader will convert videos after trimming, then upload them to YouTube, then YouTube will convert them again.

As you can see, in any case your video will be converted by YouTube

shadow12345

Thanks for your reply. So the current version does not convert at all, it only submits the videos to youtube and they will be the one to convert them? In future version, if I do not use the Trim feature, will Free Youtube Uploader still convert the videos?

After all, thank you for great software 🙂

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant

Now YouTube is the one which converts movies, our program doesn’t do it.

Concerning the next version (with the Trim option), I don’t know for sure now, may be later I’ll be able to answer whether Uploader will convert videos or not

shadow12345

Thank you for your reply 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.