Covert to Audio Book

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adria 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KTS
    Participant

Hi there,
    In the older versions of audio converter you had the option of covert to audio book (32k from memory).

How come you removed this option? We upgraded to the paid version today to remove the watermarks only to find you have removed the option. is there a way to get this option back?

Thanks

Adria

Hi!
    At the moment we do not have such option in the program. But thanks a lot for letting us know your needs.
    I have forwarded a request to the developers and as soon as they answer me whether it is possible to return this option, I will let you know.

KTS
    Participant

Hi Adria,
    Anything further on this?

Thanks
    kts

Adria

Try to use the presets ‘Convert to MP3’ and ‘128 kb/s for legacy devices’.
    Could you please inform me about the result?

KTS
    Participant

Hi there,

I had a video file which was 204mb

Using 128 kb/s for legacy devices’ the file becomes 87Mb

Thankfully I did not update my surface and still have the ability to use ‘Audio Book 32 Kbits’
    – Using this option the file is 21mb

Be great to have tis option available again, really frustrating as the surface is often not available when needing to strip files for email purposes.

Adria

Thank you for the reply. We’re not planning to add this option in the nearest future, but thanks a lot for letting us know your needs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.