Autodownload tags downloading mp3s to itunes

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums General / Announcements Autodownload tags downloading mp3s to itunes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adria 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MykeyC
    Dear Adminstrators,

Simply question. I see many people asking it but your are not answering. so let me be clear.

I paid for the subscription to be able to AUTODOWNLOAD TAGS AND HAVE IT AUTOMATICALLY UPLOAD TO MY ITUNES.

the feature was greyed out prior to buying the subscription and it is still greyed out. I sorry to say I feel ripped off. So please answer this question directly, because it makes no sense to have the tags auto downloaded AFTER its already tagged in itunes. Because then I have to manually open itunes and open Youtube to Mp3 and read and type in the tags into itunes.

So once again HOW DO YOU AUTODOWNLOAD TAGS AUTOMATICALLY INTO ITUNES BEFORE THE SONG IS DOWNLOADED?

Can you please help me with this and answer my question or I would like my money back.

Thanks,

Adria
    Rocket subscription can't influence the Tags option. It just removes advertisement from YouTube downloaders. To get tags you need to go to Tools - Options - Tags - add Artwork. Try to download the links once again. Tags should work on the actual version (Free YouTube To MP3 Converter v. 3.12.12.827).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.