Artwork

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Nikky Nikky 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Hey, I know in the new version you can uncheck add artwork automatically, but when I'm downloading batches of songs, I find this quite long - is there any way to check that option off by default?

Thanks - loving the program!

DVDVideoSoft
    Participant
    Ted, thanks for the excellent idea, we'll add this feature to one of next updates, wait please

Anonymous
    Thank you very much, that'd be very useful, I don't know if the program can get much better!

Anonymous
    How can you change the artwork?

Anonymous
    im not using itunes im using plain downloader i think dunno, but i wanna change the cover how can i? i use microsoft windows 2009

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi, Ana! Please explain. what program and version do you use and what do you want to do?

Anonymous
    Hey I want the artwork as well just to give it more a thing instead of looking at my ipod with a blank canvas I think its called how can I add it because the box is ticked and it wont appear thanks

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Marc! We are working on a fix, stay tuned and we'll inform you about result.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.