1000x Thanks for Free Image Convert and Resize

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums Photo&Images 1000x Thanks for Free Image Convert and Resize

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Donna111 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your software. In this case 'Free Image Convert and Resize'. It's helping me a lot. Keep up the good work.

Greetz,

Mike

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hello! Thank you very much for your nice words. We are glad to help you.

Anonymous
    Yes, its great. I use always it for publish the images in my blog. Sometime images are very big (I copy them ;D from other sites ) So I need a fast one program to adjust them. Thanks a lot for your work!!
    Carl

ahaq
    Participant
    yeah it always helped me out in fast resize..

Yeah, it is most useful free image convertor and software .It is also re-sized the images.
    Thanks for nice work.......!

blackbird
    Participant
    yes really great image convertor soft thanks for this great work....

Anonymous
    thanks for you

Anonymous
    thanks for you

Kathleen61
    Participant
    I have to second the kudos, I'm so glad I found your software suit, I used to have Photoshop and the like but the amount I used it and for basic resizing etc I just couldn't justify the expense even for the updates any longer.

With the number of software packages you offer I can pretty much use these for everything I need, thanks very much again!

Kathleen W.

Nikky
    Nikky
    Hi Kathleen! Thanks for choosing our programs.

JulietStreet
    Participant
    'Thank you very much, I am using this Free Image Convert and Resize software is easy to work in my website image work'

Nikky
    Nikky
    JulietStreet, thanks, we try our best.

Anonymous
    Yes, this is much better!

Donna111
    Participant
    HI there
    I am new here,and i want to know more about the 'Free Image Convert and Resize'.Because my previous image converter:always broken when i open firefox.So i want to get a new image converter.It would be better if it's free

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.