– added iPhone 5 support, specially configured presets: High Quality (2.5 Mbit), Standard Quality (1.8 Mbit), Economy Quality (1.5 Mbit);
– download 4K (extra quality) videos;
– export of downloaded files to iTunes has been significantly accelerated;
– huge-size videos (over 4.5 GB) are available for download.
Newsworthy bug fixes:
– fixes related to the internal YouTube changes which cause download problems;
– issue with AVG Accelerator is solved: now the program will notify you when the accelerator is on so you can disable it and start using our program;
– improvements working with proxy servers;
– fixes for downloading personal playlists: Uploads, History, Watch Later, etc.;
– ATI graphics card detection problem resolved.