YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Free Youtube to MP3 Converter Update? (13 posts) [closed]

shea
i currently have version 3.4.10.153 and if i update will my song list that i have saved (but NOT downloaded yet) be deleted? thank u!

Joyce
Administrator
Hi, the lists you are saving are kept as separate files in the location and with the name you choose. After updating the program or reinstalling the whole package this file remains.

shea
thank u!

robert
why if i download a clip with no video in it only a picture he don't convert it?

Anna Johnson
Administrator
Robert, could you please post a link to this clip?

Teddy
Heres a link that wont covert, whats the issue?          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWNrGmlE_rI

Teddy
I updated my version and the issue was solved

Harry
Does anyone know just a free website for converting them? I can't be bothered with all the software.

Anna Johnson
Administrator
Harry, what's the problem with software?

panos
thankssss

Mikayla
Ok so I've been trying to download a new song since last night and I've been uninstalling and reinstalling YouTube Converter all night. But every time I click download a message pops up that says: Download Error. Then when I go to learn more,it just says, video downloading error contact support. Do you think my problem has anything to do with I don't have an up to date version? I only have version: v. 3.1.35 build 903

Please answer as soon as possible, thanks.

Nikky
Administrator
Hello! Please find further information on the problem here

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies