Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

MP3 Converter not working (77 posts) [closed]

thugAngel

Why isn't my youtube to mp3 converter working anymore, it comes up with the message..program does not manage to resovle this youtube link. why is this happening? help!

Anonymous

It's just not working...it won't download any of the links that i paste on to it, this is just recent too, I have been downloading from this for a long time now.

Anonymous

Hey, my name is Alan. Im a php programmer, was just wondering how this software download's the music/video.. Then i can code a PHP script for This site, that will make it so much easier for other people.

My MSN: alan@crazyt.co.uk

Anonymous

My MP3 Converter isn't working anymore.
When I try to run the program it says: Class not registered, Class ID: {626FEDEF - C384 - 4BFC - 9B56 - 7105C1872808} .
I have the same problem with the youtube downloader.
Please help :(.

Rodger

Whenever I try to it just freezes up. Not sure what's wrong.

SwaY
I downloaded the latest one but I still get the error. I have vista business 32bit. wtf is wrong with this program?

Anonymous
When I try to download a video to convert into MP3 from Youtube, it always says that there are not any video in all added URLs! Can someone please help me! I;ve been using this for awhile now and then suddenly this happens!

Samir
I downloaded Youtube to MP3 Converter from this site and IObit Security 360 said the file was a threat (Misleading Installer), although Kaspersky said nothing. Is the file safe?

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
Of  course, don't worry, all files you download from our site are safe.

Thyme
i have got version 3.2.1.61, it works good, thank you for creating this software, it is very useful but some of the youtube links wont download & other will

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
Thyme, please specify the links you can't download. What message do you get?

Carlos
i have the same problem...the new version doesn't work.... :(

vcvbcvb
same, i have had this for ages and all of a sudden its just stopped working even though it says a 100% complete.i have version 3.1.3.2

D
my mp3 converter isn't working aymore?? if i download a song it is like completed the download but i don't see the song anywhere??

vst
Greetings to ALL!!!
I have found a marvelous website!
You won’t believe that in social network Vkontakte besides communication with huge amount of your friends you will find multi-million library containing free mp-3 files or videos, you can listen on-line or download whatever you like without any limitations, and believe me, there is plenty to listen to (take a look at the screen shot bellow). It is unbelievably simple and absolutely free– following the registration (ABSOLUTELY FREE) in the search field simply enter audio or video files search, and VOILA, you have found your happiness! I suppose advanced users don't need an explanation as to how files are downloaded.

...max
it don´t working!! it´s great ,but it ´s not working!

rachelle
My youtube converter is converting any music. It downloads to 50% and then it says it has successfully finished, then when I look nothing is there.

Marcus
Mine keeps freezing, Youtube to MP3 and Youtube Downloader. :( Help!

Volker
Hy to everyone!
My youtube converter  (3.2.3.67)  downloads to 50% and then it says it has successfully finished, but  when I look nothing is there.
I followed the instructions given to  rachelle, but it doesn't work either !

Apart from this problem the Converter is a very fine software - please go on ! Thank you !

Kurva Anyad
I don`t know what is happening with my Youtube to mp3 converter.
I recently downloaded about 300 songs,and when is finished with it,i found that these files is not usable.The players said that the file name (.mp3) does not match with the extensions of the files.
Why is this happening?Can i somehow fix these files?
I don`t believe that there is any way to do it.
I wont use this program again,this is make me stupid,last time i made downloads,and after i looking for the files on my PC,they were`nt there,
I have enough.
Unfortunately,because this program worked properly a year ago.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
Hi Volker,

do you have this problem with all links? Could you give me some of them to test?

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
test

Marc77
I have the same problem as Volker.Every link I try stops downloading exactly after 50%.

Marc77
After the upgrade everything is working fine!Thanks!

Philippe
I had the same problem but after i upgraded my free studio it started working.
Thanks a lot.

Hello
I cannot paste any links and my MP3 file has been completely emptied!!What is going on?!?!?!

Hello
I updated it, still it does not work! I cannot paste any links. Are we no longer allowed to download?

Hello
Thanks I'll try these. 

Okay well, when I click
- Internet
Then click
- Free YouTube to MP3 Converter
Then there is that pop up, however, the "paste" button I cannot click. I try to right click and all the options are no longer available. 

There are no error messages, it's just anything "youtube" does not work.

Hello
Okay well, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything yet I'm still having the same problem.

DVDVideoSoft
Key Master
Select any youtube link, click Copy, then go to the program. The Paste button has to be enabled then. If it's disabled please use http://www.screentoaster.com/ to record what happens on your pc and send me the link to your clip to watch.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies