YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.10.5 question

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.10.5 question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aline 5 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Hello,

Thanks for the great internet software programs.

Recently, I needed to upgrade my YouTube to MP3 Converter due to the never-ending internet changes and problems. The latest two I've used, YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.10.5 -722 and 3.10.0-712 both worked without any problems when I downloaded MP3 music files but I had lost the ability
    to adjust the download files to a smaller KB size.

Using the "Old Standard" MP3 option, all files are in 192 Kbps which results in the files being 3500 to 4500 Kb in size.

I preferred to be able to reduce file size by selecting 128 or 160 Kbps which then resulted in the music files being only 1500 to 2400 Kb in size.

The smaller files of old mono rather than Stereo music from the old days are very satisfactory to me, and take up less space on my old computer.

Is it possible to adjust the newer YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.10.5 from 192 Kbps to 128 or 160?

Here's hoping and many thanks,

Anonymous
    Hello Aline,

Your note informing me of how to "Enable Preset Editing" is exactly what I needed and it works perfectly to allow me to select the size format of the MP3 files,

Thanks Very Much,

PghKenny

Anonymous
    I just downloaded the new version too and  it takes forever to download an episode! It literally takes an hour for it download a 17 minute show. I saw the ad they put where you can pay to have it go faster now so do I have to pay or can you change the settings in enable present editing?

Aline
    Participant
    Hi Solokeyva,
    you can boost your downloads with paid Rocket Subscription. To buy it, open the program and go to:
    Options => Performance Tab => click on "Buy Rocket Subscription to activate this option" or click "Buy now" button.

Anonymous
    f_mokonen@yahoo.com

Aline
    Participant
    @fistum
    Hi, if you have some problem with our software, please, post here detailed information about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.