new youtube downloader 2013 – options?????

DVDVideoSoft forums DVDVideoSoft forums YouTube software new youtube downloader 2013 – options?????

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Why does the latest version of youtube downloader no longer give you the options to choose your own codec settings??????  massive step backwards if you ask me,,,

Anonymous
    I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THIS?????

I NOW CAN NOT DOWNLOAD CLIPS OFF YOU TUBE FOR EDITING IN MY EDITING PROGRAM BECAUSE YOU HAVE DISABLED THE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE YOUR RESOLUTION, FRAME RATE AND BIT RATE??? THE PRESETS YOU HAVE PROVIDED ARE USELESS TO ME AND SO IS THIS SOFTWARE. THAT WAS THE ONE THING THAT SET IT APART FROM ALL THE OTHERS BUT NOW ITS CRUD. IM SO PISSED OFF WITH WHAT EVER GORM THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. NOW I HAVE TO SCOUR THE INTERNET FOR AN ALTERNATIVE.

invertedzero
    Participant
    I think it would be helpful (maybe i've missed it) if there were download links for previous versions as well for people to use until a few problems are ironed out with the newer versions people are having

I haven’t seen a loss in functionality for what I do (aside from videos not being saved in the application), but I didn’t personally like the interface change either.

Anonymous
    I have also looked for that,  but could not find links to the previous version.  The uncustomisable presets are no good for me,  i need different res,  frame rate and bit rates to the ones they have thrown in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.